Monday, January 14, 2008

It's Been Awhile

Listening to: Katie Herzig - Sweeter than this



So it has been like 56 days since my last update. And I do apologize sincerely. I could say I was busy or that I didn't the time, which is some what true. But it was mostly out of pure laziness. Pathetic I know, I have a bad procrastination problem. So i hope all of you forgive me for being gone so long.
So this is a quick post, mainly to show I'm not dead.
I absolutely adore Charlotte Gainsbourg, and when I saw her in last months Paris Vogue I was quit excited. The only unfortunate thing is that I can't read it, since it is in French (Via Paris Vogue). But I bought it anyways, the editorials are always fabulous. Well back to Charlotte. I definitely suggest checking out her album on itunes, if you haven't already.











And I leave you with the photo shoot of Charlotte.

Next post I will be responding to the Tag that Modern Marie gave me. And that will be very soon C:

4 comments:

Kira Aderne said...

Hello!

great you are back! and i hope for too long!

That post is amazing, something so great to start over.
Vogue magazine is the best magazine ever...even from all countries, all of them are so cool, classic, daring, the best!

a kiss

Ella Gregory said...

I love the cover image and the shots with the dark backgrounds

Lauren said...

yay ur back! we've missed you!

cant wait till your next post!

boubou said...

hello first time i come across your blog so im gonna visit it now :) well if you wanna be inspired by one of my collage or just dream, come and visit my blog :)
a bientot !
Boubouteatime