Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Shoes Shoes Shoes


These are the most adorable flats I've ever seen. Their Marc Jacobs. I don't think I would buy them but they are cute to look at. And they are very unique you wouldn't see many people walking on the street wearing these.



If I were to splurge on any shoes from Shopbop I wouldn't even think twice. I would get the Marc Jacobs Round Toe Patent Leather Pump. But I don't have $325 to spend. A fashionista can dream right?

Anyways, I need help. I am looking for the perfect sandals. I would like them to be kind of unique, but simple. I'm thinking they should be $15-25. If you know a place I would appreciate it. Thank you.

1 comment:

Vertiginoso said...

These High Heels are very CHIC and CLASS: for a sexy-shaped allure, impeccably stylish: an authentic aesthetic pleasure.
Cordially,Antoine.