Friday, June 22, 2007

Bang Bang


This is kind of a random blog. I just wanted to reply on Sam's comment (for new room new life). Well thanks, I'm happy someone is digging my blog. I'm hoping to get more visits from people. So tell your friends. Well back to Sam, I live in Blue Springs it's near Kansas City. It's not that small of a town but still pretty boring. And I'm sorry for not replying any sooner.
Anyways I think everyone should down load Ingrid Michaelson (person in picture) on iTunes. She's Amazing, I love her music. A lot of her songs have been on Grey's Anatomy so if you watch that you might recognize some of the songs.

2 comments:

Anthony + Cesar said...

Hey Katie! Yeah, i checked that Ingrid girl out on iTunes. Pretty cool : )

I decided I needed a blog, like a real blog. Yay. So I made one [score!] So, I see you like fashion? What a coincidence, I'm starting a clothing line! We should work together! We'd make such a team. And I'm getting some designer people to talk to in New York [connections via my aunt + my aunt's friend]. Ilyy!

Miss A said...

HI! I love your blog, it's great! I hope that you're doing well, and I'll be back!