Friday, October 5, 2007

Latest Inspirations


Listening to: Rilo Kiley - Silver Lining

I have missed blogging a little bit. There was no computer in my presence for a little over a week. But I have kept busy. Homecoming was Saturday, and I actually didn't get any of those dresses I posted below. I got one from forever 21, I know it's not the best quality but it was cute and cheap great for a dress I will only wear two or three times. But I will hopefully post a picture of me in it in a post in the near future. Homecoming was great, I went to dinner at Macaroni Grill with friends 5:00 P.M. and then the dance started at 7:00 P.M.

Moving on. I have two blogs I use for inspiration regularly, Fun Hunter and Moderniteter. Yvan's (from Face Hunter) eye for style is incredible. A lot of photos he takes are little crazy, but then theres a lot of people with unique, quirky, chic style that is still wearable.

My Favorites of the month from Face Hunter:












Favorites of the Month from Moderniteter:









And this months issue of Harper's Baazar and Allure Magazine (it's their annual best of beauty issue) was great. I suggest picking it up.

3 comments:

Candice said...

I lovelovelove your inspiration!

Lauren said...

i love moderniter and wish i could understand the language lol!
neat post :)

Lauren said...

oh and i love your song of the day - the video for it is AWESOME!