Thursday, October 11, 2007

My Wishlist


Listening to : The Perishers - Best Friends


This is everything I wish I could own. I don't even want to know how much all this would cost me.

American Apparel:

1. Opaque tights in poppy(fall must have), $14. 2. Oversized grey cardgian(fall must have), $40. 3. Black high waist pocket skirt, $30. 4. Purple high waist pencil skirt, $30. 5. Gold headband, $7. 6. Black Leggings, $40


Urban Outfitters:



1. White sneakers, $16. 2. Blue shirtdress, $58. 3. Grey cutoff tee, $18. 4. Gold pocket watch necklace, $28. 5. Black oversized clutch(fall must have), $38. 6. Red Scarf with bird, $24. 7. Grey wingtips, $68. 8. Adidas blue track jacket, $70. 9. Cheap Monday high waisted jeans, $65. 10. Grey fedora, $28. 11. Moccason Fringe Boots, $68. 12. Urban Renewal tent dress, $48.


Forever 21:

1. Leopard print coat, $38. 2. Purple tiered dress, $18. 3. Yellow tunic sweater, $26. 4. Reptile clutch, $10. 5. Black dress, $25. 6. Little plaid jacket(fall must have), $25. 7. Gold link chain, $8.


Delias:







1. Grey shirtdress, $40. 2. Edie filmstrip tee, $27. 3.
Bonjour Madeline tee, $25. 4. Gold owl necklace, $15. 5. Transformers tee, $27. 6. Pumas, $70. 7. Grey turtleneck sweater dress(fall must-have), $30. 8. Audrey Hepburn tee, $25. 9. Floral chiffon dress, $40. 10. Paris backround, $25. 11. Grey Skirt, . 12. So green tee, $25. 13. Short sleeve sweater, $36. 14. Make art tee, $25. 15. Wide leg jeans(fall msut-have), $40

American Eagle:

1. Navy cardigan, $50. 2. Striped skinny scarf, $20. 3. Purple Rugby, $35. 4. Plaid shirt, $40. 5. Dark rinse skinny jean, $50. 6. Vintage indago rinse skinny jeans, $50. 7. Striped scarf, $25. 8. Plaid boxers, $15.


Topshop:

1. Katie Moss floral dress, $120. 2. Plaid top, $44. 3. Floral scarf, $20. 4. Brown boots, $140. 5. Skeleton tee, $36. 6. Blue felt floppy hat, $50. 7. Black felt beret, $24.

10 comments:

discotheque confusion said...

Great eye! Some really nice pieces. Especially like the gold AA headband, urban outfitters daps and Topshop skeleton tee.

They'd all go really well actually.

Fashion Fleur said...

i love aa! i just got a coupla things from there!

Kira Aderne said...

Amazing the clothes ans the combinations below!!!

coool

love that blog!
please, add me!
a kisss

Lauren said...

love the picks! especially the make art not war tee - i havent ever seen that before!
I want all those clothes too :)

Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the robust Remote Management & Monitoring utility for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central automated deployment
? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!

Anonymous said...

good day ppl. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices as regards the boots are approximately 320 dollars on every page. But definitively I set this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hello friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that exact make. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were approximately 250 dollars on every site. But for all I set this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that particular brand. The prices for the shoes are around 320 pounds on every page. But finally I base this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi there bros. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that meticulous brand. The prices seeking the shoes were all over 300 dollars on every site. But completely I found this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what can you say about it?