Monday, August 6, 2007

Runway Look Week 1

Listening to: Mazzy Star - Fade into You
I finally got my internet on my computer to work. So yay C: I can now work on all the posts you all have been anxiously waiting for.


I have decided to recreate some of my favorite runway looks each week. So I am starting off with Alice + Olivia. The dress is from Forever 21 $25 which I love it has a cute ballerina look to it but it's black. The belt and tights are from Urban Outfitters. Belt: $25 Tights: $12. The shoes are from Delias $35. And the necklace is from Wet Seal $8. I thought I would add the necklace because it's such a dark outfit. So I added a bright quirky piece. Well the whole outfit comes to $105. Not even as much as the dress designer would be. So enjoy C:
P.S.
This is my 25th post. So I am a 3 quaters away to my 100th post C:

2 comments:

Lauren said...

im a seinor this year - im the oldest in my grade because i went to something called prefirst - inbetween kindergarden and 1st grade.
and i love the look for less options!

Kat said...

Great runway look. I love black and I love jersey dresses. Loking foreward to more posts like this:-)
Oh, btw, I so want that Edie book! Is it a good read?