Wednesday, August 1, 2007

So I finally back

Ok I got back from Iowa Sunday. I have been working on my new post but it's taking me a long time. So I thought I would just inform you guys that I am back and working C:

So here's what to come:

- Fashion A to Z
- My Shopping Trips
- Fall Must Haves
- Hot Fall Looks for Less
- Perfect beauty and fashion tips for school
- And the results of my new hair cut C:
- Recreating my favorite runway looks

When I was gone I had a lot of time to think so expect good things C:

P.S.
I don't know if anyone really cares or not. But I thought I would inform everyone I am moving to Texas tomorrow. So I am sad :C But everything will be fine. I'm going to live an hour away from South Padre Island so that will be fun. And no winter C:

3 comments:

Ana said...

oo ill eagerlly anticipate those posts :-)

Anonymous said...

me too!

Lauren said...

same with me!
its funny all my blogger friends are getting haircuts - and im getting one this week - i guess all great fashionistas think alike lol :)