Friday, July 20, 2007

Be Back in a Week

Listening to: The Cardigans - For What it's Worth

I'm going to be leaving this Sunday to Iowa. And I will be back next Sunday. Going to a family reunion. But for the first five days it will just be me, my aunt, my uncle, my two cousins, and my grandparents. Then my mom and my brothers and my other aunt, uncles, and cousins will come. I do love my family and all, but they are kind of stuck up. So it will probably be the most boring week of my life. And I will be away from you guys :C


But I thought I would do something a little interesting before I go. I'm going to write about my undying love for this coat.

It's from Forever 21 for $38. I love animal print, only one piece of animal print per outfit of course. But I love it. It would be so chic with skinny jeans.

Well I didn't write about anything that interesting at all. But I have been working on something kind good. Not that big or anything but it did take some thought. It's not done yet but when I get back I will finish it and post it. So expect something good C:

3 comments:

Lauren said...

love that jacket! have "fun" in iowa!i know how family can be...
:)

Kat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kat said...

That jacket is very Edie, always a good thing! Have fun in Iowa:-D