Thursday, July 12, 2007

Be Bold

Listening to: Maria Taylor - Clean Getaway
I was just bored, looking at Urban Outfitters website. And I came across some very hot things.


I usually hate denim minis. The site of seeing some 12 year old girl in a denim mini and Abercrombie and Fitch tee shirt just make me cringe. Which sucks because it's seems as if it's the only thing I ever see. I just want to grab them and buy them a sundress or something. Well I'm rambling and kind of off subject. But this denim mini I love, the purple is just hot.

I love bright colored skinny jeans. Enough said their just so tres tres chic.



3 comments:

Lauren said...

i want those hot pink ones <3

Anonymous said...

i so want some bright skinnies, though i dunno if i could pull them off!

i'm tagging you!
spill your guts with 8 different facts about YOU and then tag 8 other unsuspecting bloggers!
i just did it, fun fun!

Anonymous said...

the *sight* of seeing...