Sunday, July 8, 2007

Feminine Edge



I Love this look. It's from a photo shoot in the Teen Vogue.It's so great because it has the soft feminine dress by Betsey Johnson and the cool, edgy, chic black leather jacket from DKNY Jeans that comes to almost $300. And I love the pop of color they bring with the Luella bag. I would love to find a place with a cheap cropped leather jacket. But I don't think that's going to happen it is leather and leather is expensive. And I would love to find a chic cropped jacket that isn't leather. But can you really replace leather? Oh well it's all ok with me. I'm happy with my cheap Forever 21 clothing. It's still just as fabulous as any designer clothes out there. Even if it would be nice the stroll around the neighborhood in a Marc Jacobs dress.

2 comments:

la petite fashionista said...

you can definitely replace leather! i had a faux leather motorcycle jacket from forever 21 that i wore the whole time i was there, even when i was in florence italy (where i bought a real one) no one could tell the difference
xoxo

Vertiginoso said...

a ravishing cocktail of "neo-romantic and glam-rock style" :pretty Feminity(with a capital letter) . . . Cordially, Antoine.