Saturday, July 14, 2007

Tagged


What do you think of the Fashionista Tee from Forever 21? I think it's pretty fabulous.

Well I have been tagged! Thank you beth. I have been think that all of you should get to know me a little better so this is perfect.

1. I been living alone for a while, even though I am only 14. My mom is in Texas, she has been for over a month now. But my dad lives close so he buys me groceries and such things. I like the fact that I'm on my own, I am a very mature and responsible for my age. But my mom is being very crappy right now. So I am very pissed off at her. And I'm just kind of going through a lot right now. But you live and learn, so it's worth it I guess.

2. I can stay up all night watching Grey 's Anatomy any time. It's my favorite show. I never get tired of it. I have the second season on DVD.

3. I act like a gangster. I like to say yo a lot. And I dance "gangster" in front of my friends boyfriend and he just laughs, a lot.

4. I like take midnight walks with my friends. And act like "rebels".

5. I just walked outside only wearing pants and my bra. And I was spinning in the drive way. But it's 6:00 A.M. and no one was outside. I have been awake since yesterday at 1:30 P.M.

6. I am random. When I am bored with my friends or anywhere. I just blurt something out. One time I was at the movies, and in a quit point in the movie I blurted out "Oh my god I have sex hair". Because my hair was messed up C:

7. I wish I could play the guator. I don't know why I just think it would be cool.

8. My best friend boyfriend is one of the coolest kids to exist. I love him, as a friend. And my friend is ok with that C:

So now I have to tag 8 more people:
Modern Marie
La Petite Fashionista
Allure Fashion
Cool Like Chloe
Fashion Verbatim
Glam-Bam Thank You Ma'am
My Vogue

And that's it because I can't think of anymore.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

haha i very random too!
thanks for tagging me, but ive actaully already been tagged (its on a earlier post, like a week ago)

*like the shirt - very henry holland :P

Ana said...

cute facts. i love the sex hair comment. lol. i was on a train and my friend and i meowed at random people. lol
oh btw i loved that look in teen vogue with the leather jacket and girly dress.juxtaposition=love. but im against real leather so....
<3ana
http://snazzyfashion.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

i looove your site. please visit mine.
http://clothesfreak.blog.com/
Delilah

la petite fashionista said...

haha i love reading peoples 8 facts! i already did one too though otherwise i'd gladly comply. i like that shirt too! way cute

xoxo