Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th of July

Listening to: The Strokes, The End has No End


So today's the fourth of July. What is everyone doing today? Me, I'm doing a hole lot. I have never been much of a fireworks and hot dogs person. I actually hate hot dogs. So me and my best friend we are going to rome the streets all night. Just walking around everywhere we can making fools out of ourselves. You know the whole singing random songs and making "Gangster" dance moves thing. That's what I do C:
Anyways I do have something to say about fashion today. There having a sale at Shopbop! So go quickly it ends tonight. The deal is $20 off a $100 purchase, $50 off a $250 purchase, and $100 off a $500 purchase. So I'm thinking about getting these shoes (picture) I have been drooling over for the past month. I have had them in two other posts but I don't care, it's love.
Have a good holiday!

No comments: